CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

FAMILY

I have a family here on Earth.

In addition to a perfect husband and a perfect son who make me happier than I have ever been, I have a bigger family.

I have a mom, a dad, a mother-in-law, father-in-law, three brothers, five sisters-in-law, two brothers-in-law, three nieces, two nephews, and one nephew on the way.
These people are part of me.
They are the ones that pray for me when I think the world is ending.
They are the ones that make my world end just when I think everything is going great.
They are the ones that make me happy when life is all lemons.
They are the ones that make me mad. Then, when I think it impossible, they find a way to make me even madder.
They make me laugh. Then, they make me cry because I'm laughing so hard.
They sometimes know my inner most thoughts and feelings, and they know what makes me vulnerable.
They know how to hurt me. Sometimes they do, but most of the time they don't.
When they do, they figure it out, and make it better.
When they can't make it better, they make it as better as they can.

When I stop and think about it, I am part of someone else's family. I am their daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, and soon-to-be aunt.

I take part in all of the aforementioned actions.

Sometimes all I can do is make it as better as I can.

I'm family. Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I'm not-so-good, and sometimes I'm everything in between.

I'm family. That's who I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and everyone in your family is lucky to have you. What a blessing it is to have you in our family.

David said...

I love you, Brandi! You are the reason for everything I do in life. You are my angel!!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot that you are also a friend and we are blessed to have you in our lives.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it doggiedud dog sweaters digital printing Mitsubishi hd3000u Alpha 5 tv prop http://www.robot-vacuum-cleaner-project.info/Rca-tv-quit-working.html