CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today there is sunshine because:

Our friend moved out and we have the entire house to ourselves. He is getting married to a wonderufl girl on Saturday and so I'm sure he was ecstatic to move out.
I'm still not pregnant, but I have started exercising to relieve some stress. Today was a good time to start because today handed me a big plate of stress and no way to deal with it. WE have to pay all of our rent now and health insurance doesn't cover any diabetic supplies. I mean it's not like we can leave out pump supplies until we get the money for it. It's more like--if we don't figure out what to do, I'll die. And, not in the figurative sense. No insulin- no life! So we are basically up the creek without a paddle. We can't afford rent, medicine, phone bill, utilities, and to top it all off-- food. I'm not really sure what we are going to do, and that gives me a lot of anxiety.
My therapist told me how to deal with anxiety. it goes something like this... Say to myself "I'm feeling anxious because we can't afford all that stuff-plus food, and that means we either have to ask for help from our parents or be evicted. Okay, I felt anxious, now I'm all better. I can deal with that." Sounds like a plan. Today I wish I was my husband's brain. Life in his brain is all sorted out. Everything makes sense.

0 comments: