CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Glorious Girl's Camp

Today I really appreciate my mom! I went to girl's camp for the last week and enough said--I really appreciate everything my mom put up with having 4 teenagers at the same time. I don't think I ever missed my Darling so much. When I saw him my heart jumped, just liked the first time he kissed me. I had weak knees and "flutterbies" in my tummy. Distance definitely makes the heart grow fonder. He is the most incredible man in the world. I feel bad that not everyone gets to marry someone like my sweetheart.

3 comments:

Jena said...

*Sigh* I can hope, though, right?

Erika said...

I LOVE that you still get "flutterbies". That's so freakin cute!

Tiff said...

Oh, I was thinking the same thing as both of my squishies. So cute (you), so hopeful(me). :o)