CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Sweet Sunday!

There is sunshine today because:
I love David. He makes me happy. I never imagined that happiness could be this wonderful but, I guess that's what you get for marrying your very best friend. David is the most genuine, loving, gentle, and patient person I have ever met. He always knows what to say or just when to hold me. He is so sincere. He is fun-loving and he makes me laugh. That is my favorite part. Sometimes when I am ornery, he fights fire with kisses. He makes me happier than I ever could have imagined. He takes care of our little family and I am so madly in love with him. I'm so grateful that he is mine and I am his forever.
There is sunshine because I love my best friend...and he loves me back.

1 comments:

Brandi Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.